When looking at designing or building a new automation or process automation system, great care needs to be taken that the correct automation or process automation system is used, that is both user friendly and easy to maintain.
Sometimes this process is seen as an after thought by design and engineering teams, this can turn out to be a very costly mistake, which not only effects the project budget, but causes delays to the over all start up dates of a project.
Infinite Process Solution can help your company and team from the initial stages of your project with:
- Initial factory audits to provide an outline of what would be required for the new system. This would include both hardware and software recommendations to required company specifications
- Full project costing for the complete system (Engineering, commissioning, hand over and training)
- Project library development
- Full project engineering
- Off-site and On-site FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing)
- Hardware set up and installation
- On site commissioning (Hardware and Software)
- Full team hand over and training
- After project support and stand by team